Monday, January 17, 2011












oops pictures are in backwards again...forgot about that. so I have not bloged in a while...thought I would try and catch up...put a few of the pics that I missed and start fresh. This is the summer of 2010 Our first bike ride after Greg passed.....I thought that we needed to get out there and do the things I knew daddy would want us to be doing...Greg always loved to ride but just couldn't anymore...and well he married a women who could care less if she ever got on a bike! However the kids take after thier dad not their mother and they love bike rides! We went with Lisa and her kids. We did a short ride with breaks (more for me than anything) We rode from Vetrents Park to the Bike jumps at the ball fields....played on the jumps for a bit. This had me remembering when Greg was teaching Jacob how to race BMX. Both Kiara and Trinitee fell and got boo boos....I wished Greg was there to teach them to keep pedling so they could make it up the next mound....I felt his spirit there.....he loves to watch his girls!!



No comments: